Family Dentistry Services
Secora Family Dentistry is located in the heart of Littleton and has proudly served this area for more than 25 years. Whether you need a crown or laser treatments, our office can work to meet your needs.
We work with most insurers to guarantee you the results you seek. We are proud of our unmatched atmosphere where we offer massage chairs, relaxing décor and comforting staff. If you are fearful of invasive dental work, Secora Family Dentistry will work diligently to ease you trepidation and guide you through the process toward the smile you deserve!
Currently, our office offers the following services:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We offer procedures to whiten, reshape or improve the overall appearance of your teeth, including veneers, dental bridges and bonding. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services!
- Oral Surgery: If you are having difficulty with your gums, teeth or jaw, Secora Family Dentistry can assess the situation and determine the best procedure to solve the problem. If you are experiencing chronic pain or discomfort, oral surgery may be necessary to help alleviate your distress.
- Endodontic/Root Canals: Nobody wants to deal with a root canal, however, Secora Family Dentistry will strive to make the experience as easy as possible. We carry all the latest pain-management products and will perform the procedure from the comfort of a massage chair.
- Periodontics Gum Disease: Bacteria, coupled with the body’s natural defense to infection, leads to a breakdown of the bone and connective tissue holding the teeth in place. If you are experiencing this difficult situation, let Secora Family Dentistry correct and treat the problem in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Preventive Dental Hygiene: The best way to avoid invasive root canal or periodontal procedures is to practice consistent preventative dental hygiene. By visiting our office every six months, you can rest assured that you are taking good care of your teeth and gums, thereby alleviating the need to endure painful procedures in the future.
- Laser Treatments: At Secora Family Dentistry, we offer the latest in laser treatments that target certain forms of gum disease, including periodontal disease, and may help reduce the necessity of invasive surgical work. Laser treatments are also available to help remove tooth decay, perform a biopsy, or remove a lesion.
- Single Visit Crowns: Always at the cutting edge of dental technology, Secora Family Dentistry offers CEREC implants and crowns to patients eager to achieve the perfect smile.
- Comfort & Pain Management: Many people believe that dental work is very intimidating and painful, which is why we strive to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Your dental team will discuss the various pain management options available and allow you to direct your care accordingly.
Contact Secora Family Dentistry Today!
We encourage you to contact our office for a free consultation today! For more information or to make an appointment, contact us at (303) 973-9000.
Why Choose Us?
- Serving Our Home Town
- Over 22 Years of Experience
- Most Dental Insurance Accepted
- Same Day Crowns
- Gentle & Personalized Care
- Massage Calming Chairs in Every Room
- Affordable Pricing
- Friendly and Comforting Staff