Dental Hygiene & Periodontal Therapy
Serving Littleton Families for 22 Years
The best way to avoid painful and disruptive oral surgery is to schedule regular oral hygiene appointments for you and your entire family. Dentists recommend children begin seeing a dentist around 18 months of age in order to establish a comfortable rapport between the child and its dental caregiver.
From there, children and adults should visit the dentist every six months for routine cleanings and check-ups.
At your regular check-up, you can expect:
- Quick and efficient service, often taking less than one hour
- Massage chairs
- Friendly staff familiar with working with young children
- Flexible appointment times
- Affordable prices and cooperation with most insurance policies
For the best oral care and hygiene services, make an appointment with Secora Family Dentistry today. We are here to help you protect your smile!
Contact Us For a Routine Cleaning Today!
At our Littleton dentist office, we pride ourselves on helping patients achieve the perfect smile in the most comfortable way possible–beginning with consistent, regular cleanings.
To make your first appointment, contact us today at (303) 973-9000.
Why Choose Us?
- Serving Our Home Town
- Over 22 Years of Experience
- Most Dental Insurance Accepted
- Same Day Crowns
- Gentle & Personalized Care
- Massage Calming Chairs in Every Room
- Affordable Pricing
- Friendly and Comforting Staff